Traffic Court Law Attorney
CALL (727) 330-7800 TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE
IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS
The Law Office of Venessa Bornost, P.A., handles traffic court cases in Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough, and Citrus Counties.
FIGHT YOUR TRAFFIC TICKET
Before you pay that traffic ticket you may want to consult with an attorney. Traffic Tickets may have a financial impact on your insurance rates, driving history record, employment, and in some cases your criminal record.
When you contact our office you will speak directly with Attorney Bornost to discuss your case, concerns, or questions.
Call 727-330-7800 today for a consultation to discuss your legal rights.
TRAFFIC CASES HANDLED
- Following too closely
- Failure to stop for a school bus
- Reckless driving
- Careless driving
- Leaving the scene
- Driving while license suspended or revoked
- Fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer
- DMV hearings
- Red light running
- Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO)
Points & Suspension Information
- Points - 12 within 12 months > 30 days Suspension
- Points - 18 within 18 months > 3 months Suspension
- Points - 24 within 36 months > 1 year Suspension
FLORIDA DRIVER'S LICENSE CHECK